Saturday, February 23, 2013

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait (Upon The Lord), Not Me!

Well finally, eh?!  So first things first, yes I am Kelly (who you have apparently been waiting for) and I am a major procrastinator, or perhaps master of distraction (and as I just shared my first 2 sentences with my husband, his only response is "yes.").  Well anyway, as Katie already relayed I am also a mom of 3 with my kids ranging from 8 to 2 years as well as a wife to Jason for 11 years.  I am a speech pathologist by trade and a lia sophia jewelry lover, advisor, and team leader by convert.  True story, I didn't wear a bit of jewelry until lia sophia, well except that belly button ring which was so unsightly during the first pregnancy that it really had to go.

Of the 3 of us, I am probably the worst writer and pay the least attention to details, well Paula may have me on the latter.  Contrary to Katie, my house is never silent except perhaps in the wee hours of the morning when I am completely passed out from exhaustion.  My current passion is health and nutrition and I would love nothing more than to have a sustainable farm and live completely off my own land.  I am in the current process of trying to convince my husband to build a chicken coop so we can have our own laying hens and meat chickens!!  He's not so on board yet..........yet.....I can be relatively persuasive so check back in a few weeks.

Speaking of meat, James.....wow what a meaty book of the bible.  I suspect that we may need to chew on it slowly savoring every ounce of goodness it offers.  Other times however I'm betting it will be tough to cut through.  Not sure about you, but I am looking forward to diving into this with two amazing women who love  Jesus with all they have.  I have shared personal, professional, and spiritual struggles and triumphs with each of them and I am excited to dig deep and come out closer to Jesus and even closer to them!  So what are you waiting for, join us!!

Oh Katie - no worries, I prefer the NASB or sometimes the NKJV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment